AC Frequency Drives (VFD): Siemens or Danfoss
this is a comprehensive course focusing on the fundamentals of Different drives installations, operation and maintenance. You will have an opportunity to discuss various drives, operations, and maintenance issues and be provided with the most up-to-date information and best practice in dealing with VFD systems for all industrial application
At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
1. Understand the principles of Drives
2. Identify the various types of drives
3. Make the right selection of Drives for various application
4. maintain Drives effectively
5. Observe safety procedures while working with drives
6. Confidently test and commission drives.
- Introduction to VFD
- Select Motors for various applications
- Select Appropriate Ac Frequency drive for a given application.
- match Motors to AFD
- Identify and Correct Drives System problems
- Identify and Test Major Drive System components
- Perform Start-Up of an AC Drive
- Program and Adjust the Drive for desired operation
- Interpretation of fault codes and analysis.
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ AC Frequency Drives (VFD): Siemens or Danfoss course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.