Basic Hazardous Chemical Handling
This short course is intended for all personnel involved or assigned to a process facility within the oil and gas industry.
- Provide a basic understanding of how to use Companies chemical information system to:
- Identify, handle, use, or respond to a spill involving a hazardous material at any worksite.
- Know where to get information about proper handling, storage and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
- Know what to do when a hazardous chemical leaks or spills.
- What are chemicals?
- How chemicals can affect you?
- Systems of Identification
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System
- National Fire Protection Association
- Chemicals(Hazard Information & Packaging for Supply)
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Your key to a safe work place
- How do chemical accidents happen?
- Emergency Response
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Basic Hazardous Chemical Handling course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.