Basic PLC - Programming Troubleshooting & maintenance-(Siemens S7 - 300 & 400)
The main aim of this course is to provide the participants with basic knowledge about Siemens PLC Programming, to create or to modify Step 7 PLC programs and to find PLC program faults.
The course objectives are to provide the participants with the knowledge and skills to enable them to work with Siemens S7 (300 / 400 Series)
On completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Identify the components and performance characteristics of the SIMATIC S7-300/400 PLC
- Install a PLC system, including the communication cabling and wiring of I/O.
- Use the various address types to edit, reload, structure and run a program. Document, test, and basically troubleshoot the control system and its program.
- Diagnose and repair simple hardware problems.
- Utilize binary operations, timers, counters, comparators, and arithmetic operations for program modifications.
- Integrate and troubleshoot an HMI and Drive system within the control system.
- Configure and troubleshoot Profibus DP nodes
- Write simple programs and diagnose errors using S7 software package on S7-300/400 PLC’s
- Introduction to the S7 family of controllers.
- CPU S7-300 / 400 Portfolio
- ET200 Families
- IO modules
- Function Modules
- Installation and maintenance of a PLC
- The SlMATIC Manager software package
- Hardware configuration
- Hardware commissioning
- Block architecture and Program Editors
- Binary Operations
- Digital Operations
- Introduction to HMI and Profibus DP
- Introduction to Drive Systems
- Program documenting, saving and archiving
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Each of the above topic areas will be tested through practical exercises using simulator / system model.
- Open Discussion.
The course is hands on with great emphasis on the practical aspects of Programmable Logic Controller applications. The course is based around Siemens S7-300 / 400 range of PLCs using SIMATIC Manager.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Basic PLC – Programming Troubleshooting & maintenance-(Siemens S7 – 300 & 400) course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.