Basic PLC - Programming, Troubleshooting & Maintenance-Siemens TIA (S7-1200)
Provides you a complete introduction to understanting PLC logic and career building skills needed for this industry. Creating your first projects will teach you solving real world problems in practical projects you may encounter when working with PLC’s.
After the training, the participant will be able to program a new TIA Portal application or implement a major change. He can also adjust the parameters of the application, whilst making optimal use of TIA Portal.
Our training is based on the model of Task-Oriented Instruction. This model ensures a seamless transition between learning and work situations. During the training, the participant carries out learning tasks in real live applications. The emphasis is on gaining product knowledge, but also on learning job-related skills. Realistic applications will accelerate the learning process and the desired performance improvement.
- Programming a User Program with TIA Portal for the S7-1200 or 1500 PLC.
- Configuring a PROFINET with two IO devices using TIA Portal, with S7-1200 or 1500 as a PROFINET IO Controller.
- Configuring a panel (KT600 Basic/TP700 Comfort) with TIA software for a TIA Portal application.
- Building and managing a Library with TIA Portal.
- Using TIA Portal for troubleshooting.
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Basic PLC – Programming, Troubleshooting & Maintenance-Siemens TIA (S7-1200) course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.