BASIC SCAFFOLDING TRAINING
This course is target at professionals through which they can demonstrate the understanding of basic scaffolding training.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of competent person
- Explain form of hazard recognition and control
- Enumerate the basic scaffolding types and requirement
- Explain safe practice usage and fall protection
- Know the meaning of training, inspection and emergency response
- Competent Person Responsibilities
- Hazard Recognition/Control
- Scaffold Types
- Scaffold Requirements
- Safe Practice Usage
- Fall Protection
- Emergency Response/Rescue
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented, which is highly engaging, and informative training to learn how to safely operate this machinery.
- D. McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and complete the Basic Scaffolding Training.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.