Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA
CCNA is still the industry leading certification that sets you apart in data networking and communication. This course prepares you for understanding fundamental technologies used in data networks and demonstrates competency and skills required for working with, as well adopting next generation technologies. CCNA R&S training will walk you through key areas, covering designing, installing, managing, operating and supporting small to medium sized LANs and WANs.
D.McKinsey and Associate provides collective and one-on-one classroom training led by certified instructors who are very experienced in the field. Combining our convenient, air-conditioned learning rooms and well equipped labs with expertise of our trainers, you’re guaranteed the result you ever wished for. We tailor our training from fundamentals of infrastructure networking to advanced concepts, ensuring you don’t miss anything you need to know. This course is designed and handled by seasoned and patient pros, for those who want to obtain the skills needed to excel in the job and grow in their IT career.
At the end of this course, students will gain core skills and knowledge to install, configure, operate, manage and troubleshoot a medium-sized enterprise network, including the ability to ensure security of the entire network.
- Ipv4 Addressing and Subnetting, Route Summarization
- Cisco IOS Router and Switch Operation and Configuration
- IPv4 and IPv6 Static and Dynamic Routing
- OSI and TCP/IP Model and Data Encapsulation
- TCP and UDP Operation
- Access Control List Operation and Configuration
- Network Address Translation Operation and Configuration
- Spanning Tree Protocol Operation, Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Ether Channel Operation and Configuration
- Point to Point Protocol with Authentication Configuration and Troubleshooting
- GRE tunnel operation and configuration
- Multi-area OSPF configuration, operation and troubleshooting
- EIGRP and BGP Operation and Configuration
- HSRP operation and configuration
- Authentication services for Cisco devices
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.