ENGINEERING FACILITIES & MAINTENANCE TRAINING
In a highly evolving world like our facilities continue to age, facilities technology advances continue to spread, and older workers continue to leave departments, often taking valuable institutional knowledge with them. The need for training has never been greater.
The constantly changing technology and skill demand requiring the use of complex, dynamic, and high-tech facilities in production and services as well as knowledge gap of skilled workers has necessitated the need for managers to equip their staff with adequate skills and training to be able to meet up to these changes and do more with less.
This course will feature:
- Project Management
- Facility management issues
- Energy efficiencies
- Quality in plant engineering
- Efficiency and sustainability of oil and gas facilities
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Have a general understanding of the Operation & Maintenance of Facilities in the energy and technology industries
- Be familiar with Key deliverables on typical oil and gas projects
- Understand the types, application and maintenance of Offshore Structures for Oil/Gas Exploration & Production
- Understand and be able to read the PFD (Process Flow Diagram) and P & I D (Piping and Instrument Diagram) and translate them to piping layout
- Have a general overview of Project management: Success, Failure, Constraints and best practices
- Understand Health, Safety and Environmental considerations in the energy and technology Industries
WHO IS THIS TRAINING COURSE FOR?
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Maintenance supervisors
- Maintenance technicians with operations responsibilities
- Plant and facility engineers
- Maintenance planners
- Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Petroleum, Process, Project, Field)
- Introduction to Oil and Gas Facilities
- Petroleum Facilities Offshore Structure and Pipeline Engineering
- Petroleum Facilities Operations and Maintenance
- Petroleum Facilities Layout Development
- Field Development Project Management
- Petroleum Facilities Development Project
- Petroleum Facilities Economics
- Quality Management System
- Petroleum Facilities QHSE Management
- Process energy analysis
- HVAC operations and efficiencies
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and complete the ENGINEERING FACILITIES & MAINTENANCE TRAINING
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.