Enhancing Productivity with MS Excel and Excel Macros
The ability to manipulate and adequately analyze data to create reports and make decisions has been encouraged with the advent of new technologies and cloud based systems which has made large amounts of data easily accessible as well as the highly competitive business environment of the 21st century where informed decisions have to be made to make significant market penetration by various companies by understanding, meeting customer need through data insights.
The use of excel has gone beyond inputting figures, organizing data or making financial statements. Companies are using data to gain insight on how their customers behave, their preferences and how they perceive their brand; this usually requires large amounts of data.
This course will equip participants with hands-on computer exercises as well as live demonstrations of macros use which will equip them to handle large amount of data and integrate this data with or from other platforms into excel.
At the end of the course, participants will be:
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel for business data analysis and reporting
- Display deep knowledge of Excel and be highly productive in business, strategy and reporting and related tasks.
- Become proficient in using PivotTables for analyzing a large data
- Have a higher level of competence on their job and earn better recommendation for promotions because of better results.
- Quicker decision making, improved business results through precise data analysis and clear-cut easily understandable and fast presentation.
- Be able to manipulate data clearly in excel.
- Introduction to Excel Spreadsheet
- Understanding Cell Referencing
- Importing & Exporting Data in MS-Excel
- Data Manipulation in Excel and setting the foundation.
- Creative excel use and tips
- Business Data analysis
- Live session on Advanced filtering, Custom Lists, Data Validation and Charts.
- Using Vlookup, Lookup, Index Functions
- Power BI
- Excel VBA
- Difference between Data Analysis, Business Analysis, BI and Big Data.
- Pivot tables
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Enhancing Productivity with MS Excel and Excel Macros course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.