entrepreneurship Boot camp
at the end of this course participants should have
- Learn how strategic leadership influences organizational evolution.
- Discover how to evaluate business ideas, diagnose and solve business problems, and determine strategic growth opportunities.
- Gain a deeper understanding of market forces and competition, and how to think beyond market constraints.
- Develop the ability to scale up further, faster, and more effectively.
- Understand how to facilitate partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Acquire the leadership skills necessary for managing innovative organizations.
Entrepreneurship Boot Camp teaches essential business skills and frameworks needed to translate ideas into action.
This comprehensive, three-module program spans four months, giving you an opportunity to formulate, evaluate, plan, and implement innovation within your organization.
Building New Growth Opportunities
Many existing and brand-new companies aim to build new ventures that will provide substantive growth over an extended period. This session will examine the risks and opportunities of various new-venture strategies, as well as provide frameworks and discuss key concepts related to building high-growth new ventures.
The Art of Storytelling
How do you tell a story? This question becomes important for leaders of companies as they use and craft stories for internal and external stakeholders to further strategic advantage, align a shared vision, spur innovation, and attract capital. We often leave stories to those with proven storytelling ability. But we all have this skill; we simply need to hone it.
In this session, we will break down the basic elements of storytelling, illuminate the power of a strong story, and discuss how storytelling helps build brands and organizations. Creating powerful stories and communicating them effectively can captivate financial investors, loyal customers, and engaged employees.
Motivating Others to Perform
Leaders must motivate their employees to work hard in ways that advance the mission of the enterprise. Most managers rely on pay, bonuses, and perks as effective means of motivation. However, in this session, you will learn about alternative “psychological levers” that can help build employee engagement and performance.
In particular, we will discuss a framework for thinking about “intrinsic motivation” and consider exemplars from successful organizations that have unlocked their employees’ true potential by providing meaning in their work.
Other Program Topics
- Strategy and Organizational Design for Innovation
- Managing and Financing Growth
- Building Innovative Brands
- Communication and the Art of Persuasion
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital
- Attracting and Retaining Talent
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ entrepreneurship Boot camp course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.