ESSENTIAL PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE TRAINING
This course is target at professionals by which they can demonstrate the understanding of corporate essential preventive maintenance in work place environment.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the employers duty to provide preventive maintenance culture
- Explain the importance of employees involvement in the development of preventive maintenance
- The role of competent persons in the development of preventive maintenance safe system
- Importance of relevance of written procedure
- Introducing controls and formulating procedure
- Development of essential preventive maintenance
Employer’s duty to provide essential preventive maintenance safe systems of work
- Role of competent persons in the development of essential preventive maintenance
- Importance of employee involvement in the development of preventive maintenance
- Importance and relevance of written procedures
- The distinction between technical, procedural and behavioural controls
- Development of preventive maintenance safe system of work
- Analysing tasks, identifying hazards and assessing risks
- Introducing controls and formulating procedures
- Instruction and training in the operation of the system
- Monitoring the system
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented, which is highly engaging, and informative training to aid participants in learning to how to work safely.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and complete the Essential Preventive Maintenance Training.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.