Fundamentals of Natural Gas Technology
This natural gas short course aims to give deep knowledge to production and processing personnel involved with natural gas and associated liquids to acquaint or reacquaint themselves with gas conditioning and processing unit operations.
- The selection and evaluation processes used to dehydrate natural gas, meet hydrocarbon dew point specifications and extract natural gas liquids
- How to apply thermodynamic property correlations to the design and evaluation of gas processing facilities
- Equipment sizing methods for major process equipment
- To recognize and develop solutions to operating problems and control issues in gas processing facilities
- Technical fundamentals, property correlations, phase behavior and applied thermodynamics
- How to apply phase behavior principles and phase diagrams to design and operating problems
- How to apply thermodynamic laws and principles to equipment design and operation
- Gas processing systems
- Chemistry of gases
- Gas composition and physical properties of gases
- Qualitative phase behavior of gases
- Vapor-liquid equilibrium
- Basic thermodynamic concepts
- General system energy changes and rate processes
- Process control fundamentals
- Gas production facilities
- Separation equipment
- Heat transfer, heat exchange and compression
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydrates, hydrate inhibition
- Gas dehydration
- Glycol dehydration
- Adsorption systems
- Gas sweetening and sulfur recovery
- Acid gas re-injection
- Natural gas liquids and dew point control
- Condensate stabilization
- Nitrogen rejection and helium recovery
- Fractionation and stabilization
- Gas transportation options
- Effect of impurities found in natural gas
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Fundamentals of Natural Gas Technology course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.