Fundamentals of Well completions & workOvers
The course introduces basic concepts of Completion Engineering. It familiarizes the attendants with conventional completions and equipment. Intelligent completions (ICV and ICD) are also explained. Stress Analysis in completion tubulars is explained applying numerous exercises.
At the end of the course, attendants will understand the criteria for completion selection, the functions of typical completion equipment and accessories.
- Introduction to the Course.
- Initial quiz.
- Casing suspension.
- Tubing selection.
- Tubing design.
- Tubing connections.
- Upper completion accessories.
- Safety valves.
- Artificial Lift.
- Sand Control.
- Intelligent completions.
- Use of slickline equipment during well completion.
- Stress analysis in tubulars.
- Last Day Quiz
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Distributed Control System (DCS) course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.