HSE MANAGEMENT AND LEGISLATION
This course is target at professionals by which they can demonstrate the understanding of HSE Management and government control legislation and its application in work place environment.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the operational concept of Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- Acquire troubleshooting skills of Refrigeration and Air-conditioning and utility systems
- Identify, Use and Maintain Refrigeration and Air-conditioning tools
- Carry out repairs and maintenance of Refrigeration & Air-conditioning systems
- Observe safe practices in dealing with components relating to Refrigeration & Air-conditioning and utility system.
The scope and nature of occupational health and safety management
- The multi-disciplinary nature of health and safety; the barriers to good standards of health and safety (complexity, competing and conflicting demands, behavioural issues)
- Meanings and distinctions between: – health, safety and welfare.
The moral and financial reasons for promoting good standards of health and safety
- The size of the health and safety ‘problem’ in terms of the numbers of work-related fatalities and injuries and incidence of ill-health Societal expectations of good standards of health and safety
- The business case for health and safety: insured and uninsured costs of accidents and ill-health; employers’ liability insurance
The legal framework for the regulation of health and safety including sources and types of law
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented, which is highly engaging, and informative training to aid participants in learning to how to work safely.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and complete the HSE Management and Legislation.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.