Logix 5000: Programming Troubleshooting & maintenance-(RSLogix 5000)
Rockwell Automation’s RSLogix 5000 software is used to create programs or projects for ControlLogix PLCs. This course identifies RSLinx as the communication link between RSLogix 5000 and PLC controllers and introduces basic project structure.
By the end of this D.McKINSEY & ASSOCIATES LTD. training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how RSLinx enables RSLogix 5000 software to communicate with PLC controllers
- Configure RSLinx drivers
- Create a project
- Identify and work with project elements, including the controller folder, tasks, and the I/O configuration folder
- Download a project to a controller.
Introduction to RSLinx
- RSLinx Driver Configuration
Uploading, Downloading & Going Online
- Creating a Project
- Downloading a Project
Understanding the Project Structure
- Basic Elements of a Project
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Logix 5000: Programming Troubleshooting & maintenance-(RSLogix 5000) course
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.