non-destructive testing (NDT) training courses give you a comprehensive understanding of the processes where tests are conducted on a component without destroying the item or its structure.
NDT is used across industries such as aerospace, oil and gas, nuclear, power generation, medical, rail and general manufacturing to name a few. It is a crucial aspect of quality control and ultimately health and safety.
Common or conventional methods include visual testing, penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing, eddy current testing, radiographic testing and ultrasonic testing and each have their advantages and disadvantages. With advancements in digital control and imaging, other techniques have been developed including phased array ultrasonic testing, time of flight diffraction, digital and computed radiography, phased eddy current and pulsed eddy current
Conventional nDT Methods
- Basic Radiation Safety (BRS)
- Corrosion Detection and Monitoring – Conventional Ultrasonic Inspection (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Eddy Current Inspection of Ferritic Welds
- Eddy Current Inspection of Tubes
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS)
- Radiographic Interpretation of Welds
- Radiographic Testing (RT) – Welds
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) – Welds
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) – Levels 1 and 2 Blended Learning
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) – Thickness Measurement
- Visual Testing (VT)
advanced NDT Methods
- Advanced UT Software Course (PAUT and ToFD)
- AUT Data Interpretation
- AUT Inspector Certification
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM) Level 1
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM) Level 2
- Corrosion Detection and Monitoring – Advanced Ultrasonic Inspection
- Digital Radiography Testing Level 2
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) – Welds
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) – Welds – Blended Learning
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) Data Analysis – Welds – Blended Learning
- Thermographic Inspection – Level 1
- Time of Flight Diffraction (ToFD)
- Time of Flight Diffraction (ToFD) – Blended Learning
- Time of Flight Diffraction (ToFD) Data Analysis – Welds – Blended Learning n
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ non-destructive tests.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.