OFFSHORE CRANE OPERATIONS STAGE 3 TRAINING
The is an assessment process developed to assess Offshore Crane Operators, who have successfully completed Stage 1&2 to determine the level of competence in their role in performing duties such as conducting lifting operations safely and effectively on various types of loads in different types of working conditions. This course will enable delegates to demonstrate the safe use of offshore cranes which includes planning, boat lifts, offshore crane inspection and communication within the lifting operation and will be assessed theoretically and practically.
At the end of the training, Candidates will be able to:
- Demonstrate competence when operating cranes to show full control of operation.
- Perform pre-operational checks and shutdown procedures as per manufacturer recommendation.
- Ability in understanding rated capacity indicators and other safety features of crane.
- Demonstrate knowledge planning for lifting operations
- Determine the probable impact of weather condition as well various loads condition on the lifting operation.
- Operate a crane in a safe manner with regards to safety of personnel and equipment
- Apply effective communication to all parties involved in offshore lifting operations
- Application Regulation
- Qualification Requirement
- Crane Operator Responsibilities and Certification Process
- Crane Components
- Load Charts Interpretations
- Correcting Swings
- Emergency Procedure Guidelines
- Lift Procedure Checklist
- Safe Operating Techniques and Practices
- Principles of Operation to Include Static & Dynamic Lifts
- Operation & Control
- Inspection and maintenance
- Signal and Communications
- Specific Crane Information (if applicable)
- Written & Practical Assessment
The training sessions will, as much as possible be practical and interactive, involving structured learning methods and hands-on practice.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and complete the OFFSHORE CRANE OPERATIONS STAGE 3 TRAINING
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.