Oil & Gas Instrumentation, design & management
This course applies fundamental instrumentation and control engineering principles to oil and gas facilities design and operation, and is designed to accelerate the development of new facilities Instrumentation and Control Engineers. Through the use of individual and group problem solving, attendees will learn about field measurement devices, final elements and actuators, pressure relief and regulation, documentation, programmable logic controllers
By the end of this D.McKINSEY & ASSOCIATES LTD. training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand electrical systems, instrumentation and process control for oil and gas facilities
– Field measurement devices including level, – pressure, temperature, and flow – Final elements and actuators including control loops, control valves, shutdown valves, actuators, and transducers
– P&ID symbols and instrument tags, loop and logic diagrams, Pitfalls and best practices, ISA symbology, and creation of instrument and I/O Lists – Signal types and wiring requirements for analog/discrete inputs and outputs as well as other signals such as thermocouple, RTD, pulse, and digital
– Typical control system functions, limitations, and architectures for PLC and DCS systems including programming and ladder logic
– Process control basics with an emphasis on control loops, types, and configurations for common oil and gas process equipment such as separators, pumps, distillation towers, filters, contactors, compressors, heat exchangers, and fired heaters
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Oil & Gas Instrumentation, design & management course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.