Operation and Maintenance of Servo Drives/Motors
A servomechanism, or servo for short, is a type of automatic control system using feedback for precise positioning or speed control of a motor. Servos and their drives are found in many industrial applications including robotics and machine speed control.
1.describe the sections of a t ypical AC
2.Explain how a typical AC servo drive operates.
3.State the inputs and outputs of a t ypical AC
4. Describe a typical AC servo motor.”
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Operation and Maintenance of Servo Drives/Motors course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.