Petroleum Production & operations engineering
This course emphasis the role of the Well, as part of the Integrated Production System. Well Completion design concepts and the technical selection criteria for the main completion components are reviewed in detail. Group exercises on Completion and Performance as part of the learning process. The course also highlights the Operating Company’s viewpoint in the area of Well Completion and Well Production Management.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to: State how Well Completion fits into the E&P Activity; Recall and discuss hydrocarbon exploitation considerations for well productivity and completion design; Describe the main parameters that influences Well Performance and Productivity; Describe the factors that influence the selection and design of the completion string and components; Carry out a completion design and explain how it will be run in the well.
Type of well test, planning the test. Surface Equipment and downhole tools.
• Reservoir -Integrated Production System
• Well Completion Methods
• Classification of Reservoir Based on the Fluids in the Reservoir
• Flow in Porous Media
• Well Deliverability (exercises)
• Completions Effects
• Flow in Pipes
• Choke Performance
• Systems Analysis
• Tubing Design
• Completion String Design
• Completion Equipment
• Casing and Casing Suspension
• Tubing Selection
• Tubing Connection
• Wellsite Operations
• Present Systems
• Requirement Designs and Types
• Flowline Connections
• Well testing overview
• Well test Type
• Surface Equipment
• Downhole Tools
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Petroleum Production & operations engineering course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.