PRINCE2 PROJECT MANAGEMENT
More than its previous years of existence, the PRINCE2 Methodology is gaining more popularity in the professional world and forward thinking individuals who want to up their game and improve their professionalism, wants sufficient answers to the question of what is PRINCE2? Becoming a proper 21st Century organization is now predicated on whether or not organizations adopt PRINCE2 Methodology to execute projects; this is why they also need rich answers on the certification as a whole.
There is really no better way to start providing answers to the question of what is PRINCE2 if not by first stating that PRINCE2 is an acronym for “Project in Controlled Environment”. However, this is just a superficial definition; the Methodology is way deeper than that.
PRINCE2 can be defined as a well-structured, process inclined project management method developed to enable the successful management of projects and the delivery of accurate and quality products around the world.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF PRINCE2:
- Product-focus approach
- Project/Business Justification
- Organizational Structure
PRINCE2 is the world’s most popular best practice project management qualification.
This is the first certification and it is available for all PRINCE2 target audience and it is for the following:
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Project managers
- People involved in the design, development, and delivery of projects in their organizations
- Team Managers
- Project owners or initiators
- Business analysts
- Product delivery managers etc.
AT COURSE COMPLETION:
The Foundation level measures whether a student would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2® method within a project environment. The course comprises a mixture of input sessions, group exercises and examination based practical work. All delegates are encouraged to actively participate during the practical sessions to gain the full benefit during the training. During the course, delegates will undertake a number of mock examinations and gain feedback on the progress towards eventual success.To prepare effectively for the PRINCE2® Foundation exam, delegates should be prepared to undertake an online mock exam.
- Introduction – PRINCE2
- The Process Model and Project Timeline
- Themes Introduction
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Introduction to Processes
- Starting Up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the project environment (NR)
PRINCE2 EXAMS FORMAT
The PRINCE2 exam format is different for the various certifications it offers. We have listed the PRINCE2 Exam format according to these qualifications below:
- Multiple choice examination questions.
- 60 questions per paper.
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass – 50%.
- One hour’s (60 minutes) duration.
- Closed book
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available) approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Practitioner guide only)
The course will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures and interactive worked examples/software. The emphasis in the course will be on the explanation of all technical phenomena and providing answers to problems that are encountered in everyday industrial practice. Each learning point will be combined with practical examples. There will be ample opportunities for active discussion that will help solidify the gained knowledge. All course materials will be provided.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and complete the PRINCE2 Project Management.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination as per APMG standards and cost.
Class room training: 4days
Certification exams: 1day
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.