Quality Management System
he Quality Management Systems (QMS) essentials that will help to ensure your organization is committed to complying to regulations and satisfying the customer’s requirements. This introductory course will assist you in developing, implementing and managing a QMS and highlights the importance of applying Just Culture principles to quality assurance (QA) programs.
• understanding of the laws, principles and phenomena in the
field of quality management,
• adoption of theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in the
field of quality management.
Definitions of quality, explaining basic concepts
Overview of historical development.
Statistical quality control
Integrated quality control
Contemporary developments in the field of quality management .
The role of quality control in the modern enterprise.
Responsibility as a result of poor quality.
Quality and standardization
The training sessions will, as much as possible be practical and interactive, involving structured learning methods and hands-on practice.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and complete the Quality Management System course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.