SCADA/HMI: Siemens WinCC Flexible
This course is intended for programmers, project leaders, service staff and operators that need to operate or modify SIMATIC WinCC flexible operator devices (OP/MP/TP
On completion of this course, the participant will:
- Be capable of programming WinCC for operator
- process visualization with fully graphical, object oriented
- User interface with windowing techniques.
- Be able to set up the bus connection with PROFIBUS
or Industrial Ethernet.
- Be able to connect to SIMATIC configuration world
(Signal list, programming device functions).
- Overview of the WinCC system.
- Starting a project, connection to S7, and variable simulation.
- Graphics Designer & graphic display for HMI.
- Alarm display and alarm logging.
- Curve display and tag logging.
- User archives.
- Report designer.
- Background processing.
- Practical exercises.
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ SCADA/HMI: Siemens WinCC Flexible Course
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.