SCADA/HMI: Wonderware Intouch
This course is designed for people who would like to develop projects using InTouch and design and configure HMI projects in an MS-Windows environment.
The main objective of the course is to develop configuration skills for all of the fundamental elements of InTouch. At the end of the course participants should be able to complete an InTouch project including establishing and monitoring applications and animations to be used in an industrial environment and being able to solve incoming problems. There is also an InTouch training available for Windows NT with adapted contents.
- Windows Overview
- Introduction to Wonderware’s InTouch
- Introduction to WindowMaker
- Windowmaker Menus
- Tagname Dictionary (Database)
- Animation Links
- WindowViewer Menus
- Logic Scripts
- Bit Manipulation
- Indirect Addressing
- Complex Objects-Alarms
- Complex Objects-Trends
- Bullet Proof Applications
- Dynamic Data Exchange
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ SCADA/HMI: Wonderware Intouch course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.