Scheduling for Oil and Gas Projects
The main objective of this short course is to understand scheduling and how Microsoft project can be used to schedule in the Oil and gas industry context.
- Understand the project management for Oil and Gas projects and Microsoft Project
- Setup a MS Project Environment
- Create a project schedule and manage different type of tasks on MS project
- Allocate project resources and work with the resource sheet
- Create project reports
- Understand the CPM (Critical Path Method)
- Gantt chart and network diagrams
- Relationship between scheduling and costing
- Relationship between risks, Issues management and scheduling using MS Project
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Scheduling for Oil and Gas Projects course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.