workshop on how to attract investors
This course is designed for new or existing entrepreneurs seeking financing to start or grow their small business or startup.
By the end of the course, you will:
– Understand the outside financing world,
– Grasp the challenge of financing your business,
– Learn how to estimate your financing needs,
– Understand the difference between debt and equity financing,
– Understand how investors think and what kind of investors are out there,
– Improve your skills on how to find investors and how to convince them to invest in your business,
– Will learn the investment process, how long it takes and what are the investor expectations,
– Benefit from the 7 types of online resources where to find investors,
– Receive suggestions about participation on local networking events in your city.
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ workshop on how to attract investors course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.