Dmckinsey & Associates is a renowned business/management and people development consulting firm that specializes in providing best practice consultation and customized talent management solutions to private/public sector establishments and governments. We share proudly with our clients, services that include business and management consulting, off-the-shelf workshops for immediate impact and transformational custom-designed learning experiences.
DMA have proven experience in providing leading-edge services in the functions listed below. We have performed them on behalf of Clients as per their needs. We offer practical, efficient and cost-effective solutions to the marine and offshore/maritime industries. Our experienced team lead, communicate and respond to our client requirements which include:
We offer management services focusing on the following areas:
- Day to day management of vessel operations
- Provision of experienced management personnel – including DPA
- ISM/SMS implementation and auditing
- Regular inspections ensuring vessel maintenance standards
- Safety management
- Class society implementation and supervision
- Flag state administration
- Work processes and Vessel supervision
- Procurement systems
- Engineering superintendence – including planned maintenance
- Emergency response procedures
- Dry dock planning and implementation
- Implementation of marine insurances – claims etc
DMA recognizes that rapid response, flexibility and good communications are the demands of the Marine and DP offshore industry and we are able to meet the client’s expectations. We supply experienced marine personnel for long term projects where our clients require stability or emergency cover to support a vessel/project in the short term. Benefits of using our services include:
- Project/vessel specific mariner selection process
- STCW compliance
- Cost effective rates with discounts for long term commitment
- Innovative vessel management tariffs
- Continuous monitoring of all aspects of HSE and industry legislation
- Classification and flag state compliance
- 24 hour response service
- Friendly, experienced and efficient office based staffs that are able to support and help.
DMA specialize in report writing, vessel management, conversions and project related issues. Our consultancy is experienced in varied sectors of the marine, offshore and energy industries.
We are able to provide constructive observations and assessments performed by a highly professional team of marine and technical consultants. Our consultancy services cover:
- Crew Management
- Payroll and employment services
- Brokering – sale, purchase and charter
- Flag State Management
- Project – Marine Management
- Failure mode electrical analysis (FMEA)
- DP audits / dive suitability audits
- Risk assessment
- Life – Saving Appliances on a Vessel
- Marine Logistics & Temporary Import Permit for Vessels & Rigs
- Rig Move & Route Survey
- Project management
- Client / marine representatives
- Electrical surveys
- Expert witness services
- Fit for purpose
- Warranty survey
- Dynamic Positioning
- Advising on maritime operations
- Identifying and sourcing feasible & cost-effective vessel(s) for your requirements
- Advising on dynamic positioning systems and procedures
- DP Mentor Training
- Providing client representatives
- Risk assessment and health & safety support
- Marine project management t
- Full Crew Management
- Temporary and regular crew supply
- Vessel Inspections – Pre-Purchase/Charter
- DP Assessment – Upgrade – Procedures – Management
- Vessel Dry Docking, regular maintenance & Vessel safety etc.
- Professional Witness work – Followed through
- Vessel Lay – up – Representing underwriters holding a vessel safe – Including recommendations on location, towing arrangements, regular maintenance – Vessel safety etc.
DMA provides cost-effective operational and mentors training solutions for clients new to the DP industry or with new build vessels. We are able to address the shortfall in practical experience for onboard marine personnel embarking on DP operations. For short periods mentor trainers can provide onboard training whilst at the same time keeping the client’s vessels operational until their crews have the necessary experience to take over.
DMA act as consultants to promote/propose training systems and packages in order for the client to be able to undertake DP training in a financially efficient manner. We are able to provide Familiarization Training aimed at:
- Vessel owner/operators
- Senior contractor personnel
- Project managers and supervisors
- Marine Certifications
- The Course includes: Principles of DP and DP operations
Discussions are conducted by top industry professionals based on practical experiences to highlight the constraints imposed on the DP vessel and why these constraints exist. Candidates will gain an appreciation of DP operations which may be applied when planning projects involving DP vessels. Course materials are usually supplied to all participants.
DMA is fully apprised of the increasing importance of qualified persons within the Marine, Oil /Gas and Offshore operations. We have in place a core team of specialist in Marine, Health, and Safety that work side by side with our clients supplying them with experienced health & safety individuals and project teams. These teams have a proven track record of having worked together in high-pressure environments and delivering projects on time, within budget and more importantly, accident-free. The professionals we provide in this area amongst include:
- Masters with DPO qualifications
- Chief Officers with DPO qualifications
- SDPOs and DPOs
- Chief Engineers with DPO qualifications
- 2nd Engineers and 3rd Engineers
- Electrical Supervisors
- Crane Operators
- Deck Forman
- Pipeline barge foremen.
- Project engineer.
- Project field engineer.
- Pipeline anchor foremen.
- Pipeline senior lead men.
- Pipeline tower operators.
- Tension machine operators.
- Huisman crane operators.
- Safety officer.