tube conveyed perforation
Leadership & Management
Oil & Gas Training
document control & QMS
The course is a comprehensive overview of Perforating Technologies and applications related to different types of formations and well completions. Discussing the best practices for perforating, the course delivers the state-of-art in selection of charges, deployment of guns and techniques to perforate, decreasing damage and optimizing production.
- Introduction to the course
- 1st day quiz
- Introduction to Perforations
- Explosives History and Shaped Charge Technology
- Shaped Charge Design
During the first day, attendants will be submitted to a quiz to identify strengths and topics to be developed, enabling the instructor to optimize the course approach and participants will discuss the equipment used to perforate.
- Tubing Conveyed Perforations (TCP)
- TCP firing heads
- Wireline perforations
- Oriented perforations
During the second day, attendants will discuss conveyance methods and application of oriented perforations.
- Completions without killing
- Geomechanics for Perforating
During the third day, attendants will learn methods to diminish perforating damage and cleaning perforations and the geomechanical concepts applied in perforating.
- API Standard RP19B (2nd Edition)
- Perforating carbonates
- Fracturing process and Perforating Methodology
- High Energy Fracturing Applications
- Perforating injectors
Attendants will discuss the contents and scope of API Standard RP19B and will be initiated in the techniques of perforating carbonates, perforating for hydraulic fracturing and perforating injector wells.
- Perforating weak sands (for sand control)
- Perforating weak sands (for sanding prevention)
- Perforating for production optimization
- Last day quiz
- Round Table
In the last day, attendants will learn the best practices to perforate in weak sands, for sand control completions and for sand management techniques, will discuss production optimization through perforating methods, and will be familiarized with the selection and utilization of propellants.
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ tube conveyed perforation.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.