ADVANCED PURCHASING, LOGISTICS AND STORE MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
This program is designed to help participants improve their supervisory and managerial skills in managing warehousing related activities. As it will take the centre stage in the future development of the logistics industry, participants will be exposed to a wide range of logistics software.
At the end of the course delegates will be better able to:-
– Identify the different phases of the purchasing cycle
– Understand competitive tendering and bid analysis
– comprehend cost analysis techniques
– Know cross functional purchasing approaches
– Understand negotiation methods and tactics
The course will cover the following topics:
- Business Logistics
- Inventory Management
- Principles of Supervisory Management
- Storage and Handling Systems
- The essential requirements for Purchasing Management
- Understanding the stages of the purchasing cycle
- cost analysis techniques and whole-life costing
- Competitive tendering and bid analysis
- Strategies and tactics for improved buying
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes high interaction with tutorial input as well as case studies, individual and syndicated work, and film shows etc. There will be opportunity for group discussion and for participants to compare experience. Time will be allocated at the end of each day to reflect upon the learning and plan to transfer the knowledge back to the work place.
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.