Oil and Gas Asset Integrity Management
An Asset Integrity Management (AIM) program provides a backbone and incorporates design, maintenance, inspection, process, operations and management concepts, making optimal return on investments.
This highly informative training course initiates with the concept of Asset Management (AM) in the offshore and onshore industry (ISO 55000). Then, it focuses on the concept of AIM (i.e. design, technical and operation integrity) in the safeguarding of operational system. The approaches to reliability centered maintenance (RCM), failure mode effect and criticality analysis (FMECA), risk based maintenance (RBI), inspection of static process equipment, maintenance planning of rotating equipment, mitigate the challenges due to human factor, effective project management strategies, etc. are delivered.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Engineering Asset Management & Asset Integrity Management personnel
- Technical Safety personnel
- Engineers involved in maintenance and modification projects
- Inspection and maintenance analysis and planning personnel
- Project managers and project engineers
- Technical discipline responsible personnel
Day One: Asset Integrity Management
- Introduction to concept of Asset Management& Asset Integrity Management
- Asset Management Landscape process model
- The Asset Management System – Asset Management Policy – Asset Management Strategy – (Strategic) Asset Management Plans – line of sight
- Asset Management roles
- International standard on Asset Management: ISO 55000
Day Two: Risk & Risk Assessment
- Approaches Used for Asset Integrity Management
- Identification & assessment of risk
- Risk management: using the risk matrix, risk register & hazard log
- Risk on business level, system level and asset level
- Several methodologies on different levels
- Contingency planning
Day Three: Risk Based Maintenance
- Deterioration: the way assets could fail
- The seven steps of Risk Based Maintenance (RBM) / Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) incl. Failure Mode Effects &Criticality Analysis
- Failure behaviour of onshore & offshore systems
- Choosing the right maintenance task
- Risk Based Inspection
- Practical application
Day Four: Life Cycle Management Aspects
- Life cycle of an asset
- Systems Engineering & RAMS specification
- Operational workflow
- Life time extension
- Performance measurement / KPI’s
Day Five:The Way Forward: Improvement Plan Workshop
- Assessment of current Asset Management performance (specific aspects)
- Drawing up an improvement plan / individual improvement plans to optimize the cost/ benefits
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Distributed Control System (DCS) course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.