BASIC HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
The Human Resource Management course has been specifically designed to take participants through the core knowledge requirements HR professionals require for effective practice. The course includes modules that relate to real life situations in the form of case studies and discussions. The training also prepares you for the PHR® and SPHR® certification examination conducted by Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)®.
- The HR professional is highly sought after in every organization.
- There is no prerequisite to this course
- Obtain international certification and recognition
- Increase earning potentials, get a job in any industry or sector.
- Become a Human Resource Manager through our hands-on Human Resource Management course
- Business Management and Strategy
- Workforce Planning, recruitment and Employment
- Human Resource Development & Performance Management
- Compensation, payroll and Benefits
- Employee and Labour Relations
- Risk Management
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes high interaction with tutorial input as well as case studies, individual and syndicated work, and film shows etc. There will be opportunity for group discussion and for participants to compare experience. Time will be allocated at the end of each day to reflect upon the learning and plan to transfer the knowledge back to the work place.
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.