business mentor-ship and entrepreneurship training
Technology-led entrepreneurship begins as a process of recognizing opportunities for innovation and entrepreneurship within the context of a deep understanding of new technological innovations. Historically economic development with university-based technologies have focused on technology transfer. We now know that a very effective model is to create a new venture led by student entrepreneurs. Furthermore, the process of creating successful technology entrepreneurship and clusters depends upon a whole “system” of resources – all working together to create an innovation ecosystem. this course teaches how to find a business mentor,and also how to pass your knowledge to others as a mentor.
- Introduction to the Foundry & Role of Mentors
- Business Model Canvas & Customer Development
- Value Proposition
- Customer Segments
- Distribution Channels
- Customer Relationships
- Revenue Models
- Key Partners
- Key Resources, Activities & Cost Structure
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ business mentor-ship and entrepreneurship training course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.
NOV 4 -5