COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS DESIGN AND ADMINISTRATION TRAINING
While design is in our name, administration is in our nature. At Designing Benefits we take as much care in the cohesive administration of employee benefits as we do the initial design of the package. We know that designing your employee benefits package is only the first step and that the management of the package is just as, if not more, important.
- Develop the traits of a “super producer”.
- Role-play for immediate feedback on new skills.
- Understand how to handle objections productively.
- Direct Employee Access
- Bill Reconciliation
- HR Advice
- Employee Benefit Summary Booklet
- Benefits Administration Software
- Employer and Employee Communications
- Annual Open Enrollment Meetings
- Claim Assistance
- Federal COBRA Administration
- Annual Benefit Plans Review
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes high interaction with tutorial input as well as case studies, individual and syndicated work, and film shows etc. There will be opportunity for group discussion and for participants to compare experience. Time will be allocated at the end of each day to reflect upon the learning and plan to transfer the knowledge back to the work place.
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.