Cisco Certified Network Security
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
- Upon completion of this course, you will get a good understanding of the network security principles, tools, and configurations.
- Understanding security threats facing modern networks
- Securing access to network devices
- Implementing AAA on networks
- Using ACLs to thwart potential network threats
- Ensuring secure network management and reporting
- Managing Layer 2 network attacks
- Implementing Cisco IOS firewall and Intrusion Prevention
- Executing site-to-site IPSec VPNs
- Ensuring effective security policies
- Explain and learn about Content and Endpoint Security in CCNA security training
Acquire working knowledge of network security principals.
Design, implement and support security for networked devices & data.
Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer.
Prepare for CCNA Security Certification.
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ Cisco Certified Network Security course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.