CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKSHOP
Customer experience training is crucial for any organization that works with customers or clients. Not only does each interaction between employee and customer affect the number of customers retained, but employees with effective customer service skills will feel a greater sense of engagement and commitment to their job. These skills make a positive impression in the minds of current and future customers. Our training provides advanced customer service tips for your organization based on the content area or competency you want to improve. Learn about customer service.
- Increase the return on your customer service dollars.
- Make your customers feel important and appreciated.
- Reduce stress and turnover in customer service jobs.
- Become a master in the art of listening.
- Say “no” and be firm without antagonism.
Session 1: See Your Service through Your Customer’s Eyes-
- The benefits of changing your perspective to a customer point of view
- Develop a service attitude that’s evident in every customer interaction
- Identify the elements of great customer service and how you stack up against the competition
- Realize how bad service exponentially damages your company reputation
- How to survey and gather customer feedback that allows you to adjust, correct and respond accordingly
- The importance of treating customers like friends, while maintaining professional poise
- 3 statements that will compel first-time buyers to come back for more
- The biggest missteps that will drive your customers to the nearest competition—and how to avoid them
- How to keep customers for life—techniques for building customer loyalty that goes beyond a loyalty program level
Session 2: Master the Essentials of Service Communication and Make Every Customer Feel Like No. 1!-
- Learn expert listening techniques that let customers KNOW they have your attention
- 4 winning phrases that reassure customers that their satisfaction is your priority
- Monitor your body language to help you communicate more effectively and build relationships more easily
- Results-oriented questioning techniques that uncover vital information
- Subtle signs that tell you a customer isn’t really 100% satisfied
- Recognize the nonverbal signals—how to hear what a customer isn’t saying
- How to deliver bad news without upsetting your customer
- 5 phrases that can annihilate customer goodwill and what to say instead
- Making customers feel Wowed by your service even when you can’t deliver everything they want
Session 3: Expertly Handle Complaints, Smooth Ruffled Feathers and Deal with Difficult and Angry Customers-
- Discover how your attitude about difficult customers may be tainting your interactions
- Handle complaints with grace, poise and composure
- 6 effective methods for defusing customer anger and aggression
- Techniques for staying calm and in control when you’re under fire and stressed to the max
- How to use the LAF technique (Listen, Apologize, Fix) to resolve customer problems
- Proven strategies for dealing with the 5 types of customers that drive CS reps CRAZY
- The BEST way to help customers understand your hands are tied—and how to get them to compromise
- Weather customer fury like a pro without breaking a sweat!
- How to diplomatically help a customer realize that he or she is wrong
Session 4: Manage Customer Expectations and Deliver Above and Beyond Service!-
- How to add value for your customers and set your company above the competition by providing Tier One customer service
- Tried-and-true techniques for offering complimentary products or services that cost little but yield great customer returns
- 5 keys to delivering service that’s so great, your customers will keep coming back for more
- Ways to sincerely show customers that you value their business—without coming across as fake, sappy or melodramatic
- Professional tactics that will help amp up your product knowledge
- Anticipating a customer’s needs and coming through before he or she even asks!
- How to avoid breaking promises, so you can deliver service that goes the extra mile every time
- 3 follow-up steps to ensure that a customer is absolutely, positively, 100% satisfied—and why these are steps you must take
Session 5: Customer Service in the Social Media Age-
- Why it’s critical to establish a positive social media presence—your organization’s reputation could be at stake
- Social listening strategies for tracking positive—and negative—feedback about your company
- Using social media to establish a positive relationship with customers
- Why you should actively seek out unhappy customers online and the BEST ways to respond
- Maintain professionalism in an online environment and the 3 things you should NEVER do!
- What to do when you can’t handle an issue online and how to gracefully contact or direct the customer to a live conversation format when you need to.