DELIVERING SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Developed and presented by customer service experts, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant environment. We’ve drawn from what is working in companies all across America. In this workshop, you’ll learn ways to communicate keeping your composure under stress, and much more.
This customer service training will help you train yourself, your staff, and your organization not only to head off problems, but also to rise to a level of service excellence.
- Increase the return on your customer service dollars.
- Make your customers feel important and appreciated.
- Reduce stress and turnover in customer service jobs.
- Become a master in the art of listening.
- Say “no” and be firm without antagonism.
The Vital Role of All Customer-Contact Personnel
- How to view your organization through the eyes of the customer
- How to handle the inherent frustrations of heavy customer contact
- Why the choices you make with each customer contact are so important
- How to Use Teamwork as a Powerful Force
- 4 ways to build a strong team
- How to get the support of managers, coworkers, and staff
- Tips for improving cooperation between departments
- Smart Techniques for Better Communication
- How to prevent misunderstandings
- Ways to make a winning first impression
- The secrets to good rapport with customers and associates
- Easy techniques for crystal-clear, positive communications
- The Critical Art of Listening
- 12 poor listening habits and how to avoid them
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- How listening can surmount a tense situation
- Strategies of Customer Goodwill and Trust
- How to make customers feel important, and why you should
- The power of using names, with 5 easy tips to remember them
- How to express appreciation
- Effective techniques for building customer loyalty
- 5 ways to reduce costly mistakes
- Winning Telephone Techniques
- How to avoid making a bad telephone impression
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Telephone greetings that set a positive stage
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- How to speak concisely and make every word count
- Strategies for contending with rude or abusive callers
- Innocent statements that can drive customers away
How to Deal with Complaints and Angry Customers