entrepreneurship training of trainers
The Entrepreneurship Training of trainers offers participants the opportunity to become certified trainers in some of the key D.McKinsey & associates entrepreneurship training packages. we also offers a new certification track on financial education. Combining intense training in both content and methodological issues, this training is a must for any trainer working for a public or private institution and striving to make a real difference in the lives of new or established entrepreneurs.
Day 1 – Concepts of adult learning
- Adult Learning Cycle
- Principles / notions of adult learning
- The role of a trainer
Delivering a training course
- How to start a course
- Reasons and rules for “morning recap”
Day 2 – Delivering a training course (cont.)
- Course Methods, Techniques and Tools
- Facilitating discussions
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Conducting end of course evaluation
Practical exercises: Preparing and delivering a session
Day 3 – Designing a training course
Practical exercises: Preparing and delivering a session (continued)
- How to do a Training Needs Assessment (TNA): Concept and tools
- Defining objectives and course structure- Setting up the evaluation system (satisfaction, learning, transfer and impact)
Day 4 – Supporting transfer and integration
- A coaching approach: training / mentoring / coaching
- Challenges and opportunities of transferring and embedding learning
- Tools, techniques and skills for supporting trainees
- Basic coaching model
Day 5 – Course follow-up
Practicing the model
- Plan of action, implementation and support
- Personal awareness, managing relationships
- Supporting trainees / participants from a distance
- Evaluation of course outcome
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ entrepreneurship training of trainers course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.