HSE AWARENESS AND SAFE SYSTEM OF WORK
This course is target at professionals in ensuring safe system is adhered in an organization, in as much that safe system at work place is one of the indicators which could be used to assess the effectiveness on organizational safety culture.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyse the concept and relationship between HSE Awareness and safe system of work
- Know that safe system at work is a tool for measuring organization effectiveness
- Explain the partnership roles and responsibilities of employers and management in ensuring safe system at work
- Explain how safe system at work can be improved at work
- Meaning and extent of the term ‘HSE Awareness and safe’ System
- Relationship between health and safety culture and health and safety performance
- Indicators which could be used to assess the effectiveness of an organisation’s
- health and safe system: – tangible outputs or indicators of an organisation’s health and safe system (e.g. accidents, absenteeism, sickness rates, staff turnover, level of compliance with health and safety rules and procedures, complaints about working conditions)
- Influence of peers.
- Human factors which influence behaviour at work
- Organisational factors: – g. culture, leadership, resources, work patterns, communications
- Job factors: – g. task, workload, environment, display and controls, procedures
- Individual factors: – g. competence, skills, personality, attitude and risk perception
- Link between individual, job and organisational factors.
- How health and safety behaviour at work can be improved
- Securing commitment of management
- Promoting health and safety standards by leadership and example and appropriate
- use of disciplinary procedures
- Competent personnel with relevant knowledge, skills and work experience
- Identifying and keeping up to date with legal requirements
- Effective communication within the organisation:-
- merits and limitations of different methods of communication (verbal, written and graphic)
- use and effectiveness of notice boards and health and safety media such as films, digital media, company intranet, posters, toolbox talks, memos, employee handbooks
- co-operation and consultation with the workforce and contractors where applicable
- roles and benefits of employee participation, safety committees and employee feedback
- Duties to consult; appointment, functions and entitlements of employee
Representatives (trade union-appointed and elected); safety committees (legal requirement, typical constitution, requirements for / ways to promote effectiveness
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented, which is highly engaging, and informative training to aid participants in learning to how to work safely.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and complete the HSE AWARENESS AND SAFE SYSTEM OF WORK
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.
MAR 20 -22
OCT 2 -4