INVENTORY, LOGISTICS AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Every business requires some kind of purchasing or procurement, transportation and storage of goods and services from point of production to when it gets to the final consumer, this is referred to as a flow.
Our logistics and supply chain course introduce you to the basic concept of Plan, Source, Make, Deliver and Return. We will also look at supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques and sustainable supply chain strategies.
- Gain a broad knowledge of supply chain segmentation, air transport, maritime transport and outsourcing, there is detailed
- Discuss the latest trends and issues that confront logistics in details.
- Improve service and reduce cost, as well as recognize the many different facets of logistics and the supply chain.
- Understand various issues on logistics and distribution; planning and logistics; procurement and inventory decisions
- Explain the concepts of warehousing and storage, freight transport and operational management.
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes high interaction with tutorial input as well as case studies, individual and syndicated work, and film shows etc. There will be opportunity for group discussion and for participants to compare experience. Time will be allocated at the end of each day to reflect upon the learning and plan to transfer the knowledge back to the work place.
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.