ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
The Oracle Database is the most flexible, scalable, reliable, fast and secure data management platform available in the market. Today’s Oracle Database offers more cost and performance management features than ever before, whether you run it in your data center on your hardware, run it Cloud at Customer, or run it in the Oracle Public Cloud. Oracle University partners with experts from product development, consulting and our own industry leading customers to provide you instruction, insight and best practices to get the most of out the Oracle Database.
Oracle Database Training will:
- Help you choose which deployment architecture works for your data management situation.
- Teach you the skills you need to install, configure, design and troubleshoot database systems.
- Demonstrate how to use advanced features or the Oracle Database to extend it for your data management solution.
Course targetting to those students who wanted to start there carier as Oracle Database administaration.
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATION course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.