PRACTICAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT AND NEGOTIATION STRATEGIES WORKSHOP
Negotiation is an integral part of creating value for the organization. Your success depends on your personal skills as a negotiator, whether you are seeking resources for your project or team, deciding on a new hire’s salary, or inking a high-stakes deal for your company.
In this negotiation training program, you will gain insight into the habits of dealmakers as you build your own skills. Through a series of group exercises, you will learn how to execute proven tactics, refine your personal negotiating style, and improve your ability to bargain successfully and ethically in any situation. Along the way, you will gain new appreciation for how negotiating skills can help you overcome a wide range of challenges—at work and beyond.
- Achieve better results in both formal and informal negotiations
- Build confidence in your bargaining power and abilities
- Improve negotiations by managing your emotions and influencing others
- Build positive, productive relationships with all parties at the table
- Create value and “enlarge the pie” to produce win-win outcomes
- Understanding the interests, priorities, and goals of all parties
- Maximizing opportunity through pre-negotiation preparation
- Knowing how personal biases and cultural differences impact negotiations
- Dealing with irrational people and challenging relationships
- Improving communication by listening and asking questions
- Making offers at the right time and in the right way
- Transforming competition into cooperation—and opponents into partners
- Managing teams of negotiators more effectively
- Recognizing when to walk away from the table
This course will involve a wide range of adult learning techniques including class interaction, observation of participant’s aptitude through group discussions, team assignments, class exercises and case studies.
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.