PPE INSPECTION TRAINING
This course covers personal protective equipment (PPE) for professional workers at height. We will emphasize proper selection, inspection, and management of a variety of equipment. This course is intended for end users, and those responsible for PPE inspection and management.
At the end of the course, delegates will understand;
Current health and safety legislation, approved codes of practice and relevant equipment standards.
- Compliance with equipment manufacturers guidelines and to inspect their equipment at intervals set out in current legislation
- Pre-use inspection of items of safety harnesses and fall protection equipment
- Thorough Examination of safety harnesses and fall protection equipment
- Equipment management.
- Risk assessment and associated decision making.
- Potential hazards associated with the use of PPE for protection against falls from height.
- Legislation and current requirements regarding the management of PPE.
- Definition of “competent person.”
- General principles and uses of PPE.
- Employer and PPE inspector responsibilities.
- Understanding a technical notice.
- Principal actions of the examiner: maintenance, returns under warranty, removal of products from service, etc.
- Principal corrective actions: information to provide for the users and/or their management system.
- Necessary tools and work environment to efficiently perform PPE examination.
- Pre-use checks, special inspections, thorough examinations, signs and symptoms, significance of any defects, criteria for removal from service.
- Identify defects and damage which would result in the item being removed from service.
- Inspection reporting.
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes high interaction with tutorial input as well as case studies, individual and syndicated work, and film shows etc. There will be opportunity for group discussion and for participants to compare experience.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and complete the PPE Inspection Training.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.