PROCUREMENT, WAREHOUSE/STORES INVENTORY MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Projects usually require procurement’s. Projects need materials, consultants, equipment, training, and many other goods and services. Project procurement management is the process of purchasing the products essential for meeting the needs of the project scope.
Projects often require the receiving of goods or services to be successful. A make-lease-buy decision, as a part of the receiving strategy, can critically impact a project’s benefits and output. Learn best practices to procure outside services and products – from the initial decision to buy, through final contract closeout. Identify what must be done to successfully execute the four key project management processes: source selection, procurement planning, contract closeout, and contract administration. Formulate the make-lease-buy decision; prepare productive procurement management strategies to guide the team, and use outsourcing and partnering for maximum benefit. Procurement Management includes getting work done by people outside the project team. Project Procurement Management involves administering change control and contracts process to manage contracts or purchase orders.
Procurement planning is the process of recognizing which part of the project should be procured from resources outside of the organization. Generally, procurement decisions are made early on in the planning processes.
- Review the end to end procurement management process
- Know about the role of a procurement department in your company and in your project
- Understand the different contract types, their objectives and legal implications
- Develop evaluation criteria to select the best partner
- Understand the role of contract administration making sure the contractor delivers
- The following modules will be covered in this course:
- Common Procurement Definitions and Concepts
- Understanding the Needs of your Suppliers and Customers
- Requesting Supplier Proposals
- Creating an Effective Statement of Work
- Review of Contract Types and their Impact on your Organization
Plan Procurement Management
Plan Procurement Management – Inputs, T&T
Plan Procurement Management – Outputs
Plan Procurement Management sample Questions
Conduct Procurement – Inputs, T&T
Conduct Procurement – Outputs
Conduct Procurement Sample Question
Control Procurement – Inputs, T&T
Control Procurement – Outputs
Control Procurement Sample Question
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes discussion and lectures leveraging years of hands-on supply chain and warehousing experience across industries. The trainer will use real-world challenges and solutions, exercises and case studies and an extensive course manual.
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.