IRATA ROPE ACCESS LEVEL 3
The IRATA Level 3 certificate is the top level in the IRATA certification scheme. The Level 3 builds on the candidates experience and prepares him to take on the roles of Team Leader, Safety Supervisor, Rescue-man and Rigger.
Thus far IRATA rope access has an impeccable safety record, this is largely due to the quality of Level 3’s in the field. This course aims to maintain, and build on, these high standards.
On successful completion of this course a level 3 rope access technician shall:
- be capable of site supervision for rope access work projects;
- be conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation;
- be able to demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required of levels 1 and 2;
- have a comprehensive knowledge of advanced rescue techniques;
- hold an appropriate current first aid certificate, to show that suitable emergency first aid training has been undertaken;
- have knowledge of the IRATA certification scheme;
- have knowledge of the IRATA Training, Assessment and Certification Scheme;
- The course will cover all the skills and knowledge required of level 1 and 2 technicians
- The rescue and rigging techniques of level 1 and 2
- Advanced rescue systems
- Advanced pulley systems
- Equipment inspection, documentation and maintenance
- Worksite organisation and planning
- During the course candidates will be required to demonstrate knowledge of a variety of work environments and experience of the topics being covered
The course is mainly practical with the emphasis being placed on building the candidate’s confidence and competence in the discipline.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and complete the IRATA ROPE ACCESS LEVEL 3
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.