TRAINING THE TRAINER WORKSHOP
Leadership & Management
Oil & Gas Training
document control & QMS
More is known today about “how to train” than ever before. Many old methods and once-accepted training practices are disappearing in favor of better, more effective procedures and strategies. Attend this informative workshop to get ahead in “how to train.”
The information and technology explosion has resulted in a rapid change of pace and an “age of specialization.” Employee turnover is at all-time highs, and skilled workers are harder and harder to find. To stay competitive, productive and profitable, the successful organization must recognize the need for ongoing, results-driven training programs.
Have you noticed? The best trainers make thorough preparation, exciting presentation, and complete follow-up seem effortless. Whether you’re a training specialist, a human resources professional, or a manager who trains, you can too — all it takes are practical skills and up-to-date strategies you can learn in this informational course.
You could try to wade through reams of information, research and publications, “boiling it down” to meet your particular needs; or you could attend this outstanding, one-day seminar and learn pertinent, down-to-earth pointers that you can use immediately.
- Pinpoint Your Training Needs
- How to spot training needs early — before deficiencies reach crisis level
- Use Questionnaires and surveys to pinpoint training needs, including examples and techniques.
- Learn about alternatives you can tap when “formal” training isn’t possible
- Understand the Adult Learning Process
- The most common barriers to learning, and how to avoid them
- Learn the 13 needs of adult learners — and tailor your training for maximum effectiveness
- Learn 6 ways to motivate people and make them want to learn — even “resistors” and “know-it-alls”
- Plan and Develop Super-Powerful Programs
- Consultants and independent trainers: find out if they can save you time or money
- How to produce a tight, productive outline that will guide you every step of the way
- Judging how to “pace” the program: Know when to “speed up” and when to “slowdown”
- Produce Innovative Materials and Presentations
- How to develop better materials and course books that will reinforce learning long after the training program ends
- Use diagrams for 8 room arrangements — you’ll learn the best setup for the smallest to largest group
- 4 ways you should use humor — and 3 ways you should not
- Encourage Maximum Learning and Participation
- Discover 9 ways to help participants relate material to their own personal experiences
- Dozens of ideas to incorporate “interactive” training methods, including role playing, case studies, games, and panel discussions
- How to develop “team spirit” and camaraderie among participants and heighten their learning experience
- Master One-On-One Training
- Discover clever ways to increase your effectiveness in day-to-day training situations – giving instructions, guiding employees and more.
- How to utilize your subordinates and other employees for in-house training
- 8 tips for one-on-one instruction that guarantee a productive experience for the trainer and trainee
- Evaluate Training Effectiveness
- Was your training effective? Learn step-by-step methods that enable you to measure the results
- How to increase involvement in training programs throughout your organization, from top to bottom Training on a budget: Learn about cost-effective ideas for quality training.
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes high interaction with tutorial input as well as case studies, individual and syndicated work, and film shows etc. There will be opportunity for group discussion and for participants to compare experience. Time will be allocated at the end of each day to reflect upon the learning and plan to transfer the knowledge back to the work place.
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.