Learning to design a website requires mastering many different skills from organizing the structure of the website, making sure it is easy to use and navigate, to designing the graphics and layout of the information. This course is ideal if you’ve always wanted to create your own website but lacked the skills or knowledge to do so. Aimed at both the novice and intermediate web-designer, this comprehensive, easy-to-understand course will enhance your understanding of web development tools and techniques.
At the end of this course the delegate should be able to demonstrate:
- design and develop responsive websites of different complexities.
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ web Development course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.