women in entrepreneurship course
One of the keys to enable women to take part in their own development is to build their capacity to actively participate in formal markets.
The objective of the course is to enhance the economic opportunities for women starting, formalising or growing their businesses.
The short course is a five-day workshop based on proven concepts in business planning and consists of the following themes:
- Exploring the business opportunity
- The strategic position and risk factors
- The target market
- The competition
- Marketing plan and sales strategy
- Management team
- Development, milestones and the exit plan
- The financials
This training course uses both conventional and non-traditional techniques. It utilises small group and facilitated plenary discussions as well as instruction to explore key concepts, models, tools and techniques. Hands-on exercises and case studies are used to practice the application of knowledge and use of skills. Structured reviews provide the opportunity to consider how the learning can be applied to the delegates’ own work.
- D.McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and completes’ women in entrepreneurship course course.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.